Please Note: Both the Thursday, May 15, 2008 and Friday, May 23, 2008 classes are FULL.
The United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio will be providing free Electronic Courtroom training. Attorneys attending this program will be eligible for 1.00 CLE credit hour as approved by The Supreme Court of Ohio, Commission on Continuing Legal Education.
The following courtroom equipment will be demonstrated:
- A document camera for displaying documents, x-rays, and three-dimensional objects;
- Technology ready counsel tables that accept audio and video inputs from devices such as laptop computers;
- Flat panel video displays on counsel tables, judge's bench, witness stand, and between jurors;
- VGA connections to display documents, multimedia presentations or images from a laptop computer to any monitor in the courtroom;
- Annotation at the lectern and witness stand;
- Other technology such as audio/video conferencing and infrared listening assistance and translation.
Training will be held in Judge Susan J. Dlott's Courtroom #7, Room 117 in Cincinnati, Ohio on the following dates:
- CLASS FULL: Thursday, May 15, 2008 from 10 AM to 11 AM (registration closed)
- CLASS FULL: Friday, May 23, 2008 from 1 PM to 2PM (registration closed)
To register, please contact Liz Penski at (614) 719-3038 or Liz_Penski@ohsd.uscourts.gov.